Table of Contents
Guru Maps Pro – Offline Maps & Navigation v.9.4 APK (Full Optimized/Free/Unlocked):
Guru Maps is a multifunctional navigation app with a variety of various map sources to select from: satellite tv for pc, topo, panorama, sea charts, cycle and hike on-line maps. The app is ideal for off-road using and competitors, motorbike and 4×4 rally racing.
OFFLINE VECTOR MAPS
• Amazingly-detailed high-quality maps overlaying your entire world.
• Primarily based on OpenStreetMap.org knowledge and takes up a really small quantity of area.
• Quickest vector map works completely even on the oldest units.
• Map up to date month-to-month with most-recent fixes and additions.
• Adjustable label measurement – giant labels on maps are extraordinarily helpful whereas driving.
• Choose what objects are presently seen on the map.
• Finest different to handheld GPS navigator for route discovering, GPS monitor recording and waypoint marking.
• Flip-by-turn driving instructions with voice directions in 9 languages even whenever you’re offline.
• Good shortest routes in your option to journey – driving, biking, strolling with the likelihood to keep away from elements of the route (toll roads, highways, ferries, unpaved roads, hills, stairs).
• In case you miss a flip, computerized rerouting will get you again in your manner or finds a brand new path to your vacation spot.
• Extremely quick – outcomes seem immediately as you sort.
• Search in quite a lot of methods – by tackle, object title, class, and even by GPS coordinates.
• Searches concurrently in a number of languages, making looking out simpler than ever.
• Seamless sync your knowledge throughout a number of iOS/Android units so long as they’re approved with the identical account.
• All the information corresponding to saved locations, recorded GPS tracks and created routes might be synced on all of your units on each OS platforms
SUPPORTED FILE FORMATS:
.GPX, .KML, .KMZ for GPS-tracks, bookmarks, and routes,
.MS, .XML for customized map sources,
.SQLiteDB, .MBTiles for offline raster maps,
.GeoJSON and MapCSS for vector overlays.
Continued use of GPS working within the background can dramatically lower battery life.