Table of Contents
SMS Backup & Restore v10.15.003 MOD APK (Paid Version/Full Unlocked):
SMS Backup & Restore is an app that backs up (creates a replica of) SMS & MMS messages and name logs at the moment accessible on the telephone. It may well additionally restore messages and name logs from already present backups.
Word: This app requires present backups to have the ability to restore name logs and messages. It can not get well something with out present backups.
For questions or points please go to our FAQ at: https://synctech.com.au/sms-faqs/
– Backup SMS (textual content) messages, MMS and name logs in XML format.
– Native gadget backup with choices to mechanically add to Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive.
– Select a recurring scheduled time to mechanically backup.
– Choice to pick out which conversations to backup or restore.
– View and drill into your native and cloud backups.
– Search backups.
– Restore/switch backup to a different telephone. Backup format is unbiased of the Android model so the messages and logs might be simply transferred from one telephone to a different, no matter the model.
– Quick Switch between 2 telephones over WiFi direct
– Liberate area in your telephone. Delete all SMS messages or name logs on the Cellphone.
– Electronic mail a backup file.
– The XML backup might be considered on a pc through the net viewer at https://SyncTech.com.au/view-backup/
– Examined on Android 5.0 and better
– App solely restores backups made by this app
– Backup is created domestically on the telephone by default, however has choices to add to Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive or Electronic mail. At no time are the recordsdata despatched to the developer.
– Please guarantee there’s a copy of the backup outdoors the telephone earlier than performing a manufacturing facility reset on the telephone.
This App wants entry to the next:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Obtain SMS permission wanted to correctly deal with messages obtained whereas the app is the default messaging app.
* Your Calls and Contact data: Backup and Restore Name Logs.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Community view and communication: Permits the app to connect with wifi for backup
* Your social data: To show and retailer the contact names within the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Begin scheduled Backups.
* Forestall Cellphone from Sleeping: To stop the telephone from going to sleep/suspended state whereas a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Take a look at entry to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Account Info: To authenticate with Google Drive and Gmail for cloud uploads.
* Location: Solely requested and used throughout WiFi direct switch as a consequence of a safety requirement on Android.
Feel free to contact us if you have any suggestions or queries regarding the application.