SuperSU – Root Checker v2.82 MOD APK (Premium/Unlocked):
SuperSU is the Superuser entry administration device of the longer term , SuperSU requires a rooted system !!!
SuperSU permits for superior administration of Superuser entry rights for all of the apps in your system that want root. SuperSU has been constructed from the bottom as much as counter a lot of issues with different Superuser entry administration instruments.
– Superuser entry immediate
– Superuser entry logging
– Superuser entry notifications
– Per-app notification configuration
– Non permanent unroot
– Deep course of detection (no extra unknowns)
– Works in restoration (no extra segfaulting)
– Works when Android is not correctly booted
– Works with non-standard shell areas
– All the time runs in ghost mode
– Wake on immediate
– Convert to /system app
– Full unroot
– Backup script to outlive CyanogenMod nightlies
– Icon selectable from 5 choices + invisible
– Theme selectable from 4 choices
– Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
NOTE: Not all telephones take each codes. On some telephones it’s good to use single *# as an alternative of double *#*#
The Professional model moreover presents:
– OTA survival mode (no ensures)
– Full color-coded command content material logging (enter/output/error)
– Per-app logging configuration
– Per-app person override
– Grant/deny root to an app for a set period of time
– PIN safety
– Per-app PIN safety
– Alter auto-deny countdown
That is meant to exchange Superuser (if put in), you utilize both one or the opposite. You can’t mix them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are subsequently utterly nonsensical.
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE APP, DO *NOT* JUST UNINSTALL IT, YOU *WILL* LOSE ROOT.
Superuser entry administration runs by a so known as “su binary”. There may be solely one in every of these at a time. So for those who set up SuperSU, your earlier superuser entry administration answer will now not function.
So if you wish to change again: (1) Open that software, and seek for an choice for it to put in/replace/change the “su binary”. (2) Affirm root-using apps are utilizing the superuser answer you need. (3) Uninstall SuperSU.
Feel free to contact us if you have any suggestions or queries Please proceed to ship suggestions or queries regarding the application.