Table of Contents
myCards v7.0 APK (Premium Unlocked):
myCards App permits customers to obtain and create a fundamental myCards Enterprise card with the next credentials: Title, Job Title, Firm Title, Cell Telephone Quantity and E-mail.myCards SaaS is accessible to Enterprise Clients permitting Organizations to holistically seize Company branding whereas delivering a seamless automated expertise to Workers.
1. myCard – Your Digital Enterprise Card
2. Share & Obtain – Trade your digital enterprise card with anybody
3. myContacts – your acquired digital enterprise card repository
4. myColleagues – your inner group phonebook
How To Download And Install The myCards Apk?
* At First You Need to Download the Latest Version of myCards Apk From Apkplane.com, So Click “Download Button” and after that click on APK down below. And your myCards Apk Downloading is Started From The Mediafire.
* Downloaded myCards Apk is shown in your Browser download section or you can find the myCards APk File in your smartphone download folder, So go and find your Downloaded myCards Apk file.
* Before starting the installation procedure of myCards Apk you need to know that your device blocks third-Party applications, So you have to give permission to myCards Apk manually. So follow these steps to allow Permissions to the myCards Apk.
* When you click on the myCards Apk for Installation it Asked for Permission, So go to “Setting” >> “Security” >> “Unknown Sources” >> Option And enable it. These steps allow myCards Apk installation on your device.
* And now install the myCards Apk in your device. After installation, the icon of the myCards Apk will be on the home screen of the device.
Open and enjoy the myCards Apk 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Q: What is myCards APK?
Ans: myCards is the name of the application and the APK Means “Android Package Kit” this is the Extension that is used for the Android Application. Maybe you noticed some application names ended with (.apk) Extention. So This format is used to install the Android application on Android Smartphones.
Q: Where can I find myCards Apk on Android after download?
Ans: After downloading the myCards Apk from the apkplane.com website, Go to the Download section of your browser and here you can see the downloaded myCards Apk file. OR you can directly go to your smartphone “File Manager” >> “Download Folder” and search your myCards Apk file there.
Feel free to contact us if you have any suggestions or queries regarding this myCards Apk. Please proceed to ship suggestions or queries regarding the myCards application.
We Love to hear your suggestions and opinions and your Feedback is really important for us 🙂