Table of Contents
Package Disabler Pro:
** No Rooting required **
** You’ll have to take away all google accounts briefly to activate this app then you may add again your accounts**
** You have to to attach your machine to PC as soon as and run a command as listed beneath**
** Uninstall inside few hours to get automated refund, if you’re not pleased with the app**
HOW to activate this APP
1) Take away all accounts out of your machine. Android settings->Accounts
2) Go to android settings in your machine and allow “USB Debugging”
3) Join your machine to the PC with USB cable and open CMD immediate and run this command
adb shell dpm set-device-owner com.pdp.deviceowner/.receivers.AdminReceiver
NOTE: In the event you want element directions please examine http://www.packagedisabler.com/owner-app/
Bundle Disabler helps you to disable any undesirable packages that come pre-installed/ put in together with your cellphone.
Merely one click on on the package deal that you simply wish to disable, will disable the package deal. Disabled utility / package deal won’t be uninstalled or up to date utilizing google play or another means.
So this app can be utilized for blocking apps (e.g. Parental Controls) or enterprise use instances, you could possibly even disable google play retailer and many others… with out rooting the cellphone. This app additionally supplies password / uninstall safety to keep away from misuse.
Bundle Disabler supplies an export/ import performance to backup all disabled packages in your exterior storage which you’ll be able to restore at any time.
Utilizing the exported package deal checklist you may swiftly do away with all bloatware after putting in a brand new ROM or Manufacturing facility reset. When wiping your cellphone’s information, you may export your package deal checklist to import it in your new ROM.
Full model options
* Disabling and enabling any packages or apps limitless
* One click on bloatware elimination
* Export your disabled checklist to the exterior storage to import them later
* Batch operation to allow all disabled packages
* Filter to point out all disabled packages
* Uninstall / password safety
* Filter to point out all put in apps
* Filter to point out all system packages
* Rapidly discover apps utilizing the search performance
* You probably have points uninstalling apps, attempt Settings –> Safety –> Gadget directors, uncheck “package deal disabler admin”.
This utility requires Gadget Administrator permission [android.permission.BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN]